sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

I've got a right to be wrong My mistakes will make me strong I'm stepping out into the great unknown I'm feeling wings though I've never flown I've got a mind of my own I'm flesh and blood to the bone I'm not made of stone Got a right to be wrong So just leave me alone I've got a right to be wrong I've been held down too long I've got to break free So I can finally breathe I've got a right to be wrong Got to sing my own song I might be singing out of key But it sure feels good to me Got a right to be wrong So just leave me alone You're entitled to your opinion But it's really my decision I can't turn back I'm on a mission If you care don't you dare blur my vision Let me be all that I can be Don't smother me with negativity Whatever's out there waiting for me I'm going to faced it willingly I've got a right to be wrong My mistakes will make me strong I'm stepping out into the great unknown I'm feeling wings though I've never flown I've got a mind of my own Flesh and blood to the bone See, I'm not made of stone I've got a right to be wrong So just leave me alone I've got a right to be wrong I've been held down to long I've got to break free So I can finally breathe I've got a right to be wrong Got to sing my own song I might be singing out of key But it sure feels good to me I've got a right to be wrong So just leave me alone..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario